I’m back from holiday vacation and I’m super excited to have my one year blog anniversary giveaway! This blogs one year anniversary was actually in December, but since I was away I wanted to wait until I was back to put it up.
First off, a few rules and tidbits:
1. This is open internationally, with the exception of Italy due to shipping restrictions
2. This is open to all, including winners of previous giveaways (with the exception of those who have violated rule #3)
3. I hold these giveaways for my readers, this is on an honor system basis. Please only enter if you plan to continue to follow this blog. I routinely check through the entries after each giveaway and compile a list of those who followed for the giveaway and then unfollowed once it is complete. Those that I find doing this will not be eligible for future giveaways.
4. If you say you’ve done it, make sure you have. Although the winner is randomly selected through the widget, I have the ability to double check that the entries are legit (i.e. if you say you’ve followed me, or tweeted etc, I can very easily see if that is true or not).
5. I am not responsible for the package once it has been shipped. I cannot provide tracking on international packages, however if a problem arises I can provide proof of shipment (but if for some reason the package arrives damaged let me know and I will deal with it on a case by case basis).
Now onto the fun part! The prizes!
- Butter London Sparkle, Sparkle Holiday Lacquer Collection. Includes (L to R): Rosie Lee, Fairy Cake, & The Black Knight
- Vintage Minnie Mouse Minis (OPI). Includes (L to R): The Color of Minnie, If You Moust You Moust, I’m All Ears, & RapiDry Top Coat
- Glass nail file with orange case (nail file handle says ‘Sweet’)
- China Glaze ‘Splish Splash’
- Ulta Special Effects with Holographic Top Coat. Includes (L to R): Holo Top Coat, Orange Crush, Boys’n'Berries, Steel a Kiss
- China Glaze ‘Fault Line’ (Crackle)